General Explanation of Income Averaging for Tax Purposes and Feasibility of Averaging in the Event of Decreases in Income [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains income averaging for tax purposes, reviews provisions of current law, and analyzes the feasibility of allowing income averaging for taxpayers whose incomes decline during one year.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061479