Minimum Wage [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents a historic background of the first Federal minimum wage law in 1938, and a detailed legislative history and summary of provisions of P.L. 95-151, consisting of the Fair Labor Standards Act amendments adopted in 1977.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061507