Compensatory Education [electronic resource] : Title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 funding provisions to local governments for compensatory education of disadvantaged students, and surveys evaluations and recommendations regarding extension and increase of funding.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061629