Mandatory Retirement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses legislative proposals concerning mandatory retirement, including extension of the upper age limit under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and allowances of mandatory retirement if in a pension plan agreement. Presents arguments for and against mandatory retirement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061632