Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment Program (EPSDT) Under Medicaid [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes the Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment Program which requires States to provide preventive health services for Medicaid children. Reviews budget and regulations; and evaluates development problems, actual performance, the lack of specific data, and overall costs and benefits.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061637