Worker-Trainee Program and Its Impact on the Veterans Administration Hospital System [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains report, prepared by Ilona N. Rashkov (CRS), on impact of Civil Service Commission (CSC) worker-trainee program on VA hospitals food and housekeeping services. Includes tables (p. 16-19) and committee, CSC, and VA correspondence (p. 26-33).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061660