Oil Shale Development [electronic resource] : Outlook, Current Activities, and Constraints
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the exploitation of oil shale resources as an energy source. Examines economic considerations, regulatory and environmental issues confronting Congress, options for future development, and current major shale development activities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061850