Energy Research and Development Administration, Statutes and Legislative Histories [electronic resource] : Vol. V.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 383 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee Serial EE. Fifth in a series of CRS legislative histories on major ERDA programs, prepared for the Subcom on Advanced Energy Technologies and Energy Conservation Research, Development, and Demonstration.
This volume, compiled by Mauree Ayton, contains texts of 94th Congress bills and committee and conference reports leading to enactment of P.L. 94-413 (text, p. 5-17), the Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Research, Development, and Demonstration Act of 1976, authorizing ERDA to establish a program of R&D, and demonstration to promote electric vehicle technology and to demonstrate their commercial feasibility.
Appendix (p. 243-386) contains pertinent Congressional Record excerpts.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061880