Free Press and Closed Trials [electronic resource] : Richmond Newspapers, Inc. v. Virginia
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses judicial precedents relating to a case before the Supreme Court involving the constitutionality of a Virginia law allowing a criminal trial to be closed to the public and the press at the agreement of all parties in the case.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10061943