Food for Peace, 1954-1978 [electronic resource] : Major Changes in Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : digital, PDF file
- CRS study, prepared for the Subcom on Foreign Agricultural Policy, surveying the evolution and legislative history of international food assistance programs under the Agricultural Trade Development and Assistance Act of 1954 (P.L. 480) (annotated text, p. 31-59). Includes tables outlining major recipients of P.L. 480 aid, 1970-79, and agricultural commodities exported under P.L. 480 and Government programs, FY55-75 (p. 21-29).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062009