Most-Favored-Nation Policy Toward Communist Countries [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the most-favored-nation (MFN) principle, U.S. suspension of MFN status of Communist countries, and legislative proposals to restore MFN status to certain Communist countries. Also discusses the Trade Act of 1974, which linked MFN status to countries emigration policies. Includes chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062037