National Energy Plan [electronic resource] : Phase II.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Phase II of the Carter Administration's comprehensive National Energy Plan, emphasizing strategic and policy revisions aimed at increasing the overall energy supply, and the response from environmental groups. Summarizes Federal research and development and assistance programs, and funding for FY79.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062147