Major Alaska Gas Pipeline Issues--A Perspective [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews present status of and challenges surrounding Alaska natural gas pipeline system. Details FERC decisions regarding gas conditioning costs and rate of return to investors; discusses potential of delivering Canadian gas to the pipeline; and describes proposed design and prebuilding plan.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062196