Federal Responsibility to the Elderly [electronic resource] : (Executive Programs and Legislative Jurisdiction).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee Publication No. 95-167. Revised compilation of charts, by Evelyn H. Tager (LC) and Robert Bostick (CRS), summarizing 48 major programs benefiting the elderly. Lists programs by administering departments and agencies (p. 2-3), and by program category: employment, health care, housing, income maintenance, training and research, and transportation.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 4/2:El 2/6/979
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062244