World Refugee Crisis [electronic resource] : The International Community's Response
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 351 pages : digital, PDF file
- CRS report examining the causes and magnitude of the worldwide refugee crisis, and assessing international refugee assistance programs. Organized as follows:, Part I: Introduction (p. 1-12). Reviews international refugee definitions., Part II: Refugee Problems Around the World (p. 13-252). Surveys refugee problems and assistance programs by source country in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean area, and the Middle East and North Africa., and Part III: International Refugee Assistance (p. 253-323). Assesses the services, finances, and limitations of UN and private refugee assistance agencies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062340