Navy/Marine Corps Tactical Aircraft Procurement [electronic resource] : An Analysis of Force Requirements, Inventory Trends, and Procurement Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides detailed information on Department of Navy tactical aviation program and procurement. Examines force requirements and planning assumptions; trends in inventory, procurement and funding; projected shortfalls and measures to alleviate shortages; procurement options and force structure implications; and issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062344