Congress and Procedures for Protecting Security of Intelligence Information [electronic resource] : A Brief Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the development and current status of congressional rules and procedures to protect the secrecy of sensitive information supplied by the executive branch.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062381