Legislative Use of Micrographics [electronic resource] : Present and Potential
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 88 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the development and legislative use of micrographics; reviews its different forms and filming techniques; examines its current use in the Senate, House of Representatives, LC, and CRS; and describes roles and activities of the Policy Coordination Group and the Task Force on Micrographic Technology concerning the monitoring and coordination of information technology systems for Congress. Includes glossary.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062472