National Energy Policy Plan and National Program for Research, Development and Demonstration of Energy Technology [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1979-1980.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Traces Congressional and Presidential efforts since 1973 to establish a national energy policy plan, including enactment of the Federal Nonnuclear Energy Research and Development Act of 1974 and the Department of Energy Organization Act. Discusses required submission of reports by agencies to Congress, the content of submitted reports, and failure of DOE and the Energy Research and Development Administration to comply with these reporting requirements.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062496