Legal Analysis of Authority of the Office of Personnel Management to Establish a Comprehensive Medical Plans Network Under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides legal analysis of OPM authority to establish a comprehensive medical plan network as set forth in the agency's regulations. Discusses statutory framework of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, and reviews judicial precendents regarding issues raised by the proposed network.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062552