Staff Report on the Oversight of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration with Respect to Grain Elevator Fires and Explosions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 155 pages : digital, PDF file
- Staff report, prepared for full committee by Subcom on Health and Safety with the assistance of Maury Aton (CRS), based on 95th Congress Subcom on Compensation, Health, and Safety 1978 hearings to examine causes and incidence of explosions and fires inside grain elevators and to determine how the health and safety of grain elevator employees can be protected.
Appendices (p. 39-151) include lists of 1958-78 explosions (p. 40-45), detailed GAO data on six 1977-78 grain dust explosions and fires (p. 46-51) and texts of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1980 (p. 51-73) and Federal agencies regulations governing grain elevator safety (p. 73-151 passim).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ed 8/1:Sa 1/10
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062582