Recent Changes in the International Monetary System [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses changes resulting from the Second Amendment of the Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund in 1978, affecting exchange rates, the gold standard and sales, special drawing rights, members quota shares and voting power, and organization and operations. Also discusses recent proposals for change.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062612