U.S. Financial Institutions [electronic resource] : Selected Data Series Illustrating Financial Conditions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines financial trends in the commercial banking industry. Covers problem banks, bank failures, capitalization levels, quality of assets, liquidity measures, and income. Includes graphs and tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062702