Hazardous Wastes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes hazardous waste management problems not adequately addressed by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976, and reviews regulatory and legislative resolution efforts. Covers cleanup costs for abandoned and inactive waste sites, compensation for health-related injuries, use of best available technology, and siting for new facilities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062742