Energy Factbook [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 828 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compilation, prepared by David M. Lindahl (CRS) for the Subcom on Energy and Power, of domestic and foreign energy statistics. Data are presented in the form of tables and graphs, grouped by energy type, and include statistics on domestic supply and demand, costs and prices, resources and reserves, transportation, and industry structure. Arranged as follows:
Includes table of contents (p. xiii-xxxvii) and glossary (p. 795-809).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10062752