Application of Technology to Handicapped Individuals [electronic resource] : Process, Problems and Progress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 328 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee Serial HH. CRS report, prepared for the Subcom on Science, Research, and Technology and the Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee Subcom on the Handicapped, containing overview (p. 1-12) and transcripts of Nov. 1979 panel/workshops on the diversity, problems, and progress of technology applications for the disabled. and Focuses on role of technology in aiding the handicapped to overcome problems associated with information resources, education, rehabilitation, communication, and physical barriers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063034