Workshop on Research Needed To Improve the Quality of Socioeconomic Data Used in Regulatory Decisionmaking [electronic resource] : Summary and Proceedings
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Physical Description:
- 306 pages : digital, PDF file
- Committee Serial NN. Report, prepared by Genevieve J. Knezo (CRS) for the Subcom on Science, Research, and Technology, on a CRS-Office of Technology Assessment workshop, held Apr. 19, 1979, to consider research needed to improve the quality of socioeconomic data used in regulatory decisionmaking.
Contains summary (p. 1-59) of workshop proceedings, with recommended research topics; and transcript of workshop proceedings (p. 60-198).
Appendix (p. 199-296) includes:
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sci 2:96/N N
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063038