Constitutional Conventions [electronic resource] : Political and Legal Issues, the Unanswered Questions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes political and legal issues involved in the calling of a convention to propose amendments to the Constitution, pursuant to Article V, in light of recent State petitions for a convention to consider balanced budget and abortion amendments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063055