Absentee Registration and Voting [electronic resource] : Chart and Tables Showing Major Provisions of the Laws of the Fifty States, the District of Columbia and Federal Laws
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains tabular listings providing information about the requirements of jurisdictions regarding absentee registration and voting, including State and Federal laws applicable to military personnel and civilians.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063065