Ethics Manual for Members and Employees of the U.S. House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 228 pages : digital, PDF file
- Overview of major standards of conduct, rules, regulations, and statutes applicable to House Members and staff, compiled by Jack Maskell (CRS). Topics include franking privilege, financial disclosure, and campaign funds.
Appendix (p. 133-225) contains texts of selected House rules and advisory opinions relating to conduct standards.
Includes subject index (p. 227-234).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063071