Legal Analysis of H.J. Res. 56 Proposing an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution Regarding the Assignment of Students to the Public Schools [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes H.J. Res. 56, to amend the Constitution providing that no student can be assigned to or excluded from any school on the basis of race, religion, or national origin. Reviews relevant case law on school desegregation cases.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063087