Summary of Testimony Received on Proposals To Stimulate Competition in the Financing and Delivery of Health Care [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages : digital, PDF file
- Subcom on Health summary, prepared with CRS assistance, of individual testimony received during Sept.-Oct. 1981 hearings on proposals to stimulate competition in health care delivery and financing. Includes description of proposals designed to effect economies through health insurance tax treatment revisions, medicare reimbursement changes, and health maintenance organization enrollment incentives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063115