Estimating the Effects of Rising Auto Finance Rates on Retail Sales of Automobiles [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Isolates the effects of rising interest rates from other economic factors influencing the cost of automobile ownership, and examines the effects of changes in ownership costs on demand and sales, using econometric modeling. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063177