Recessionary Labor Market Changes and Remedial Programs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 73 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews 1980 recession and effect on the labor force. Outlines response of income assistance programs; and provides estimates on the relationship between the unemployment rate and Federal deficit. Discusses job creation policies; countercyclical responses, including tax cuts and incentives; and countercyclical public works and revenue sharing.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063208