Water Supply for Urban and Non-Urban Areas [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses urban and agricultural water supply issues in the 97th Congress, the Federal response to the 1976-77 drought, and Administration initiatives. Examines the trend in water resources development toward conservation and wastewater reuse, and away from dam construction and inter-basin transfers.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063243