Dairy Price Support Program [electronic resource] : Status and Options for Change
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on the legal requirements and operations of the Federal dairy price support program, including Government dairy purchases and expenditures. Discusses several reform options, with arguments pro and con. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063248