British Harrier V/STOL Aircraft [electronic resource] : Analysis of Operational Experience and Relevance to U.S. Tactical Aviation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages : digital, PDF file
- Surveys the development of the British Harrier V/STOL aircraft, and the operational experience of the Royal Air Force and the Royal Navy. Discusses the relevance of a U.S. version to tactical air forces as a means of expanding sea-based aviation options and lessening dependence on fixed air bases. Includes bibliography.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063362