Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1980 [electronic resource] : Vol. II: Current Legislation and Related Executive Orders
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 1,006 pages : digital, PDF file
- Second volume in an updated compilation of foreign relations legislation, treaties, and related documents, prepared and annotated by Larry Nowels (CRS), also for use of House Foreign Affairs Committee.
This volume contains full and partial texts of statutes as amended through the 96th Congress, 1st session, Executive orders, and other documents pertaining to foreign relations, codified and in force as of Jan. 1, 1981.
Includes subject index (p. 939-1007).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/2:L 52/980/v.2
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063415