SALT Negotiations [electronic resource] : Recent Developments in U.S. and Soviet Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses prospects for resuming the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT II). Covers the development of the Reagan Administration's strategic arms control policy, potential obstacles to negotiations, and the Soviet position on the SALT II Treaty.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063496