Solvent Refined Coal (SRC) Demonstration Projects [electronic resource] : What Are the Benefits and Costs of Terminating These Projects? What Options Does Congress Have Regarding the Future of These Projects
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents arguments for and against continuation of the Solvent Refined Coal demonstration projects for coal liquefaction. Considers legislative options, and implications of funding by the U.S. Synthetic Fuels Corp.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063521