Federal Timber Contracts Issues [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes Federal timber contracts issues. Compares interest in terminating timber contracts with similar sentiments during the timber market downturn of the Great Depression, and discusses its relation to the sharp decline in softwood and hardwood demand in recent years. Outlines policy approaches for addressing timber issues, including proposed Federal assistance to the timber industry through termination of timber contracts and allowing firms to repurchase those contracts at lower costs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063732