Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) [electronic resource] : Tax Incentives for Retirement
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes a provision in the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981 allowing all persons, whether or not covered by an employer-sponsored retirement plan, to establish tax-sheltered Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). Examines various policy issues pertaining to IRAs and the encouragement of personal retirement savings.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063741