Human Rights and U.S. Foreign Policy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses human rights issues and controversies, including the selection of human rights policy at international financial institutions. Reviews U.S. policy regarding human rights in Argentina, El Salvador, Nicaragua, South Africa, and the Soviet Union. Summarizes legislation in the 97th Congress. Includes bibliography and chronology.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063821