Executive-Legislative Consultation on U.S. Arms Sales [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Seventh in a series of CRS reports on congressional-executive relations in foreign policymaking. This report, prepared by Richard F. Grimmett, focuses on congressional-executive consultation on major arms sales controversies.
Reviews the background of congressional involvement in the arms sales process and analyzes the consultation process during arms sales to Middle Eastern countries from 1975 through 1981, particularly sales of Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) aircraft and F15 aircraft weapons and equipment to Saudi Arabia.
Includes summary of findings (p. 3-4).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:C 76/13/982-4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063830