Copyright Law [electronic resource] : Legalizing Home Taping of Audio and Video Recordings
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews case law and legal issues involved in home audio and video recording of copyrighted material, and legislative proposals to exempt home taping from copyright law.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10063970