U.S. Policy To Prevent the Further Spread, or Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons [electronic resource] : Congressional Input 1970-1982
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses congressional nuclear nonproliferation policy efforts, 1970-82, including background information on the role and fate of the Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, congressional organization as a factor, and common nonproliferation themes heard in Congress. Also reviews relevant actions in the 97th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064135