Legislative History of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980 (Superfund), Public Law 96-510 [electronic resource] : Vol. 2.
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 1,114 pages : digital, PDF file
- Continuation of CRS legislative history, prepared by Mark E. Reisch, of P.L. 96-510, the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980. This volume includes bill texts, legislative reports, and transcripts of House floor debate on 96th Congress H.R. 7020 (p. 1-463) and 96th Congress H.R. 85 (p. 465-1114).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064154