Health Benefits [electronic resource] : Loss Due to Unemployment
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the extent and seriousness of loss of employee health benefits due to unemployment, the availability of conversion and continuation options, collective bargaining efforts, and State and Federal legislative responses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064196