Automatic Benefit Increase in Social Security [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 98 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the legislative history and effects of the social security automatic benefit adjustment for cost-of-living increases based on the Consumer Price Index, and considers options for changing its computation. Includes tables, selected years 1940-2056.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064198