Developmental Disabilities Program [electronic resource] : Analysis of Proposed Regulations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes proposed revisions to regulatory requirements for developmental disabilities program, including programmatic issues related to the State grant program and special projects program. Outlines revisions regarding rights of the disabled and protection and advocacy systems; and discusses related case law.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10064235